Monday, February 22, 2010

"Not Me" Monday...

I did NOT gingerly pick boogers from my baby's nose with my fingernail.

I did NOT call my 7th graders wussies today for being scared to take a test on material we've covered the last three weeks.

I did NOT happily accept two free glasses of wine from my boss at the PTA dinner this weekend.

I did NOT cuss at a van that swerved into my lane driving home from school today.

I did NOT have a substitute say to me, "I don't see how you come back to work everyday"

I did NOT "accidentally" leave Ben's clothes in the dryer for my mom to fold when she came to watch him.

and finally, I did NOT track mud through the downstairs before heading to my parents' this weekend... then leave the house without wiping it up!!




No comments:

About Me

My photo
Lake Villa, IL
Thad and I were married July 29, 2005. We didn't feel quite ready for kids yet, so we decided to get a dog instead! Murray is our chocolate lab and first "baby" of the family - we got him in May of 2006. Then, we proudly welcomed our first baby boy in October of 2009, Benjamin Eero. Who knows, the future may hold more additions to the Nurmi crew! Until then, it's me and "the Boys" =P