Saturday, May 1, 2010

April 2010 ::: 6 Months!


Ben is 1/2 a year old already!

April marked Ben's first Easter, and first Easter Basket of course! He got some new onesies (12 month) and couple of new summer outfits. He also got a few Cubs outfits since the season started this month! You can see he was already reaching for his new toy, too! He turned six months on the 23rd - some things he accomplished this month: sitting up (still topples, but we're getting better!), holding his own bottle, rolling over back to tummy, and he's eating like a horse! I can't believe all this happened in one month - I can't wait to see what month 7 brings! Here are his stats from the doctor:
Weight: 19lbs
Height: 27.5 inches
Head: 17.5 inches
All of these measurements fell in the 75th percentile - what a well-proportioned little man! Still no teeth, but I think they are coming! Just take a peek at this video... he does this new "fishy face" that I think is a result of some itchy gums! You can also see he is "itching" to crawl!


Here is a peek at some of Ben's new skills!

Holding his own bottle, straight chillin'!

Watchin' some TV!

Oh, hi Mom!


Wakeboarder in Training!


Thad Update: Thad has been a travelin' man this month. He was only home for a week at best and has been all over the NE - from Ohio to Maine and back. He'll return early May. Business is picking up since the summer season is fast approaching!

Sarah Update: Work has been very busy and with Thad being gone so much, there has been very little time to do anything. I have a new appreciation for single moms, that is for sure! This month I had the Science Fair and Talent Show - both a success! I am trying to get everything straightened out for Grad School which starts mid-May.

Murray Update: Murr-dog has spent a LOT of time this month with his buddy, Reggie, at Grammy and Grampy's house! Since Thad is gone and I've had some "extra" activities with work, I didn't want him to be home alone all day! He still enjoy's hanging out with Ben though!


Until next month! Happy May Everyone! =D

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Lake Villa, IL
Thad and I were married July 29, 2005. We didn't feel quite ready for kids yet, so we decided to get a dog instead! Murray is our chocolate lab and first "baby" of the family - we got him in May of 2006. Then, we proudly welcomed our first baby boy in October of 2009, Benjamin Eero. Who knows, the future may hold more additions to the Nurmi crew! Until then, it's me and "the Boys" =P