Thursday, July 1, 2010

June 2010

Ben turned 8 months old...
Wow!

There are only so many things you can say with words. I thought I would flood this month's blog with pictures & videos instead! Enjoy :)



Check out those "teefers!" (He has top ones peeking through, too!)


A fun game of Peek-A-Boo while folding laundry!


Straight Chillin' with my bottle, watching Elmo



What? You want to fight about it?
This is the hat that we brought Ben home from the hospital in!




Working on our standing skills!



Who doesn't love a little tickle time??



If you've ever watch Dumb & Dumber, you're familiar with this scene:
"Want to hear the most annoying sound in the world?"


He'll get it one of these days!


Thad Update: Thad was on the road A LOT during this month. In fact, I think he was only home for 6 or 7 days (and they weren't consecutive!) Now that July is here, he can relax a little bit as his big travel days of demo-ing are behind him! Until the next trip, of course ;) Thad celebrated his first Father's Day this month, too. He did so by sleeping, hanging out with Ben, and having Tacos El Norte for lunch :) Another major event that occurred this June was the passing of Thad's cousin, Jordan. Needless to say, this was a difficult time for him and his family so please continue to send prayers their way.

Sarah Update: Well, I had a heck of month being a single mommy! I can't say that I got much done other than caring for little dude. I have only one class left in my summer course. It flew by! I enjoy my classmates and my instructor is great - I hope the next one is, too! My family has been struggling through a hard time as well, but I will touch on that at a later time.

We look forward to July as we have some fun things planned: 4th of July weekend at the Lake, a night at the Kalahairi, Nurmi-Taylor Reunion, and our 5 year Anniversary! It will be so nice to be together as a family again.

Until next month.... enjoy your July! :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Lake Villa, IL
Thad and I were married July 29, 2005. We didn't feel quite ready for kids yet, so we decided to get a dog instead! Murray is our chocolate lab and first "baby" of the family - we got him in May of 2006. Then, we proudly welcomed our first baby boy in October of 2009, Benjamin Eero. Who knows, the future may hold more additions to the Nurmi crew! Until then, it's me and "the Boys" =P